Large Water Main Break on the NW Side of Waukesha     Learn more

City of Waukesha | Mayor's Office | Common Council | Great Water Alliance | Contact Us 
Department Home

Something's Up?

Occasionally our customers notice something different about their water.

• If you have detected an unusual odor or taste, please contact us at (262) 521-5272.

• If you notice rusty colored water coming from your tap, we may be Flushing Water Mains.

• Changes in water pressure could happen when we are working on the system. Please consult the "What’s New” area of this website.

If you still have questions, please free to contact us (262) 521-5272.

If you have an after-hours emergency please call (262) 352-8020.

State of Wisconsin